On completion of my questionnaire I have found out that my magazine will be aimed at the older teenage age (15+) for predominately females as there isn’t a music magazine available that is really eye catching for women. The magazine will also have a strong fashion element to keep the magazine interesting. I will try to focus on the different genres of music, but indie music essentially, as this genre was more favoured. I also found out that I need to include a wide variety of articles such as reviews, interviews and gossip style articles to appeal to a wider variety of readers. Because I’m writing for a music magazine, I need to remember that music is changing all the time therefore it needs to be up to date to keep readers interested. I also need to remember that a minimalistic style is the preference of readers, it should be ordered with a simple colour scheme that will attract the attention of the audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment