Pictures I will use
These are the pictures that I will include in my magazine, I used photoshop to edit them, some images I have edited to black and white as I think these are effective. The image of the model on the floor will be what I use for my double spread as I have purposefully placed her against the white wall, where i will put some font.
Research and Planning 12/20 (C)
ReplyDeleteProduction 0/60 (U)
You have completed sound research, and some good draft work. To improve further summarise what you found out about the conventions of music magazines and explain how this will help you to produce a successful magazine. Complete a production plan, and a draft of the text of your article. Include sample fonts, and work in progress drafts of your magazine.
You need to complete your magazine immediately if you wish to be entered for the exam this year.